The Club Tropicana

The Club Tropicana
South Road Chapel St. Leonards, Skegness, Lincolnshire.
PE24 5TR
Tel: 01754 874444

Customer Comments

Thanks for visiting our website. Please leave your comments...
Total Comments: 41   Comments Viewed Per Page: 20
[1] 2 3
Name Comments
41) Laura
Location: Wakefield
Friday, 30 September 2016 21:35
I have been coming to Golden Palm Resort since I was 2 years old, I'm now 20 and the place never fails to amaze me. Club Tropicana and the park itself alway go above and beyond its standards I have enjoyed coming here every year and will continue to do so. I look forward to coming during the last week of the season!!!

40) Gary
Location: Thorne, Doncaster
Thursday, 15 September 2016 21:30
Stayed at Golden Palm so as to enjoy the Soul weekend. I can not express how much we were made to feel welcome by staff on site and in club. Nothing is too much for all staff. Prices are very reasonable in club, and it is immaculate. Entertainment was just above and beyond expectations. Highly recommend the Club Tropicana to the extent I am waitinf with baited breath for next years schedule, so I can book my breaks away. Keep up the high standards guys and gals.

39) Pat
Location: Mablethorpe
Saturday, 4 June 2016 00:33
What a Fantastic night at the Club Tropicana! it's always a pleasure to come there, and we always have a good night, especially when Simon Phillips is on, he is a first class entertainer x

38) julie
Location: leeds
Sunday, 7 June 2015 08:37
What a fantastic venue for the kids to be in!!!! We came to club tropicana every night during our holiday and would like to thank the team of people you have to look after the kids in the play area. Club tropicana provides a place for kids to have fun whilst the adults can have some time alone watching the brilliant artists! Special mention to kyle who looked after my little boy every night and really made his holiday he was fantastic! The kids entertainer was fab and made sure she got the children and adults included everynight. I would highly recommemd fammillies to visit this venue!!!! Thanks again team trppicana :-)

37) Amanda Tooley
Location: London
Monday, 20 April 2015 13:01
My daughter and I had the pleasure of visiting the Club Tropicana on Easter Sunday.It was our first visit to Chapel St Leonards and were told the best place for entertainment is the Tropicana. We weren't disappointed.My daughter and I are huge Barry Manilow fans and what a delight it was to here Simon Phillips singing so many Manilow classics,he is one of the best vocalists we have ever heard! The combination of Simon and the wonderful Band(Chris & John,I think)was nearly enough to get our glow-sicks out!Thanks to all concerned for a wonderful evening.

36) Derrick
Location: Mablethorpe
Sunday, 19 April 2015 20:13
We went to the Club Tropicana on Sunday 5th April and had a fantastic night all acts were good but one singer stood out and that was Simon Phillips what an excellent entertainer he is we are looking forward to seeing him again soon

35) Dennis Ward
Location: Sheffield
Thursday, 23 October 2014 12:22
The decades weekend - 17/18/19 October - was the best show I have seen in years. Can't wait for the next one.

34) Dennis Woolley
Location: Mansfield
Monday, 20 October 2014 18:28
Spent the week-end watching the decades show 17/18/19 Oct, a brilliant week-end, and a really good show thanks

33) Adrian
Location: Sleaford
Sunday, 14 September 2014 00:20
We came to see the last night of cast 2014 what can I say Blue anchor Leisure should be so proud of an amazing summer cast, The show was simply Outstanding It was like being in the west end of london, Chris Merry and John made it even more special with all the live music. How on earth can you top this next season ? In my view Blue anchor and Club tropicana offers entertainment that is far superior to other large holiday operators Butlins now only cater for the under 14s and haven entertainment is just a joke, We will be back before the end of this season, but I am alreday looking forward to the 2015 cats shows
An Outstanding Show From and outstanding Company Thanks Blue Anchor

32) Dave
Location: Derbyshire
Wednesday, 10 September 2014 17:47
Good shows cast excellent sasha very good to young to retirement should carry on along with all the other members of the cast as it the best club visited by all who Holliday in the sites around children's room exellent very secure. Thanks for the smashing time had by my family and all my friends. Hope to see all of you next year for another good time .

31) Glenda
Location: Nottingham
Saturday, 30 August 2014 11:07
We have been coming for years took two friends for the past two years come back time and time again very friendly people love the club love the site for camping friends said they are so pleased we took them and have said they will not go abroad any more

30) Laura
Location: Wakefield
Saturday, 5 July 2014 08:57
I have been coming to the Club Tropicana for 16 years and I still remember going in to the fun zone. It was amazing the staff are brilliant and they always have fun games prepared for kids. The entertainment as always, entertaining!! I look forward to coming back this year!!!

29) sue toon
Location: skegness
Sunday, 22 June 2014 17:04
may i just say after a visit to your club tropicano i was very immpressed, little sam lyons was on stage the setting was superb the act was superb so was the chris merry band and the other male singer,1st time and i wil deffinately be coming again, infact i may even buy a caravan there , not been there in about 30 years to chapel, my how its changed its like a mini vegas, loved it

28) pat morris
Location: mablethorpe
Monday, 21 April 2014 00:10
It was my first time at the club Tropicana and I would like to say we had a brilliant night all acts were good but one singer stood out Mr Simon Phillips what a superb and excellent entertainer he is can,t wait to see him again

27) Mandy whitehead
Location: Melton Mowbray
Monday, 14 April 2014 20:39
Hi just wanted to say how brilliant popaganda was on Saturday night 12th April. I would like to know if there coming again to Tropicana.
Great group :-)

26) Sam Greenall
Location: Leamington Spa
Wednesday, 6 November 2013 11:13
What can I say, a truly great night in every sense, it felt like NYE had come early!

Considering my friends and I are far too young to remember the 60's we thought the Fourmost were an excellent choice of band to close the evening’s entertainment. Had the place rocking from start to finish and truly deserved their standing ovation at the end. Well done chaps.

Sam and the gang, Leamington Spa.

25) mo&dave
Location: chesterfield
Sunday, 15 September 2013 18:51
To all at tropicana,it was our first visit to the club,and all i can say is WOW,had a fantasic night sept 14th.We saw BEN E KING and JIMMY JAMES,what truly awesome acts.club was full to the rafters and the atmosphere was outstanding.keep up the good work.
hope to be back soon.

dave & mo.
chesterfield,
derbyshire.

24) Adrian Button
Location: Walcott
Saturday, 7 September 2013 23:59
Been ton see the end of season cast 2013 show tonight one word simply outstanding the west end came to Chapel

23) Terry Gallagher
Location: Sheffield
Saturday, 13 July 2013 20:06
We have been going there for 45yrs love the place the staff the people the resident band John Hope the best drummer in the buisness and Chris Merry the best organist i have ever heard .Worth a visit just to hear them play .Kevin the manager makes everyone welcome with his great sense of humour .If youve never been give it a try you wont be disapointed

22) Issy and Gavin Ellis
Location: Winthorpe, Skegness
Sunday, 30 June 2013 18:51
Went to see the ragdolls at the Tropicana last night, we had a great night, the comedian was worth every penny on his own, well deserved praise for him, but all in all a fantastic night, yet again.

[1] 2 3

Blue Anchor Leisure Ltd.
Part Of Blue Anchor Leisure Ltd.

Web site www.blueanchorleisure.co.uk
The Club Tropicana
Content © Club Tropicana all rights reserved.
Site design by DTX Design Hosting by DTX Host On Server1