Covid-19 Latest Information
Please see below news items
The Club Tropicana
The Club Tropicana is the one of the East Coast's premiere entertainment venue's, and is situated on the Golden Palm Resort holiday park in Chapel St. Leonards Lincolnshire. Our 2,000 seater, air-conditioned venue boasts spectacular hi-tech sound and lighting. So whether you are dancing to live bands, laughing with hilarious comedians or listening to great singers, you can be assured that all of our LIVE! Entertainment is always presented in an extremely professional manner.
As well as our nightly visiting cabarets we also (in the main holiday season) have our fabulous Resident Cast including vocalists and dancers performing spectacular shows all with LIVE! Backing by our superb resident house band "The CT Band".
The club is divided into two rooms The Red Room (main room) is strictly for 5 years of age and over and Goldies Lounge for families with children under 5 years of age. Both have excellent views of the main stage and all entertainment is viewable from both sections of the club.
Reopening Statement for Club Tropicana, Woody’s and JW’s - 1st July 2020
On Saturday 4th July our bars and restaurants begin to re-open, here at Blue Anchor Leisure we would like to take this time to address the safety measures employed throughout our entertainment venues, providing customers with all necessary information of what to expect when visiting us. We would like to reassure all our customers and staff that their safety is paramount and we are operating in full compliance with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Throughout all our venues we will be executing a controlled entry and exit, with hand sanitizing stations available upon entrance and accessible by all customers throughout.
- All of our staff will be wearing full PPE and adhering to social distancing guidelines whilst serving.
- Disposable face masks are available for all of our customers, this is not compulsory when seated in our venue however, masks must be worn when using the toilet facilities.
- Social distancing measures have been put in place with all our tables 2 metres+ apart.
- All venues will be operating on reduced capacity to allow us to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Perspex screens have been fitted at all serving points with controlled queuing systems, customers are encouraged to use contactless payments where possible, returning to their seat once their order is complete.
- We will be operating on a reduced menu at present, which can be found on our social media pages. All of our menus are disposable after use.
- No glasses will be used within our venues, all glasses will be disposable, if eating in our restaurants cutlery and condiments will be brought to your table.
- We will be introducing a new safe card system, which ensures that all tables are sanitized after every customer, please follow our social media pages to find out how this works.
- As our outdoor play parks re-open, we ask parents to encourage their children to wash or sanitise their hands before and after use, outside play areas will be regularly cleaned and sanitised by our staff and hand sanitiser will be available.
- The opening up of the economy following the COVID-19 outbreak is being supported by NHS Track and Trace. As a business we will be keeping a temporary record of our customers and visitor’s information for 21 days, assisting NHS Track and Trace with requests for that data if needed helping contain clusters or outbreaks in our area.
All our bars and restaurants will be open from Saturday 4th July. Unfortunately, there will be no live entertainment at present and the soft play areas remains closed due to government restrictions. However, as the easing of lockdown continues this could alter so please follow our social media pages where regular updates can be found.
The Blue Anchor Team
Reopening of Holiday Parks Update - 25th June 2020
With the fantastic news from the government that holiday parks and facilities will be permitted to re-open from the 4th July, we would like to update you on when our facilities will be re-opening.
Holiday Parks - 4th July from 8.30am
Club Tropicana - 4th July Evenings only(no live entertainment, indoor soft play not available due to Government guidelines)
JW*s Bar & Grill - 4th July
Golden Palm Arcade - 6th July
Golden Palm Fun Pool - Closed due to Government guidelines
Woody*s Bar & Restaurant - 4th July (indoor soft play not available due to Government guidelines)
Tower Tavern - 4th July
Holiday Letting Fleet - 13th July
Please note due to Government guidelines we are currently unable to offer any live entertainment in our venues, social distancing and safety measures will be in place in all locations and we kindly ask that you adhere to these to ensure all areas remain COVID-19 compliant. Please keep a look out on our social media pages for further information regarding the re-opening of our facilities. COVID-19 compliant masks will be available for customers to use in our amusement arcade and bar venues.
Please be aware when using any of our venues we will be adhering to all Government Track and Trace requirements, you will be required to supply your name and contact details on entry.
Details regarding your ground rent credit will be posted to your home address within the next few days. In an effort to be fair these details will not be posted on social media until all letters have been posted. We would like to thank you for your patience over the extended lockdown period and appreciate your support at this unprecedented time.